The Nashua Rugby Skills Project 2019 Edition is underway, follow the roadshow, we have a full list of all our stops click here to view
The ShadowBall is scientifically proven to increase a player’s passing and catching accuracy by as much as 266% in just 4 weeks.
A South African product, this rebounding rugby ball is protected under South African Registered Design, available exclusively through ShadowBall.
Designed according to IRB size 5 rugby ball specifications, weighing 410 – 460 grams and measuring 58 – 62 cm in diameter, the ShadowBall Pro is the only rugby ball that enables you to perform realistic personal repetition training – anytime, anywhere,without a partner to train with and in a technically correct manner.
You’re invited to join SA’s most innovative coaching development forum. Following on the success of our Coaches Workshops 2017/18, we will once again be engaging with school coaches around SA to share cutting edge skills training techniques and insights from some of the most respected names in the game. This hands-on, interactive workshop is a…
Round 2 of the Nashua Rugby Skills Project is well underway and you can see how the schools a fairing up against each other. Click here to view the leaderboard. This week HS Nelsruit is leading with 281 Points, in second place is Paarl Boys High and in third place Pearsons High School. Things change fast…
Which ShadowBall is right for you?
Choose from three Shadowball Rugby Ball styles.
- Developing – passing and catching speed, reaction time, accuracy, agility and efficiency – left and right handed.
- Improving – passing, throwing, catching and receiving skills and techniques – left and right handed.
- Building – strength, stamina, endurance, reaction time and confidence.
- Enhancing – ball handling proficiency, hand eye coordination, aim and ball awareness – left and right handed.
- Strengthening – passing and catching muscles both left and right sides.
- Perfecting – foot positioning, hand positioning, passing, receiving, catching and throwing.