You may now buy a brand new Shadowball Pro in new colours right Click here to buy
The ShadowBall is scientifically proven to increase a player’s passing and catching accuracy by as much as 266% in just 4 weeks.
A South African product, this rebounding rugby ball is protected under South African Registered Design, available exclusively through ShadowBall.
Designed according to IRB size 5 rugby ball specifications, weighing 410 – 460 grams and measuring 58 – 62 cm in diameter, the ShadowBall Pro is the only rugby ball that enables you to perform realistic personal repetition training – anytime, anywhere,without a partner to train with and in a technically correct manner.
A great partnership between ShadowBall and Nashua that has put “a new spin on rugby” is successfully driving into its third year. The much lauded Nashua Rugby Skills Project (NRSP) is the only inter-schools rugby skills competition in South Africa and the largest in the world and has enabled local winning rates to soar. The…
You’re invited to join SA’s most innovative coaching development forum. Following on the success of our Coaches Workshops 2017/18, we will once again be engaging with school coaches around SA to share cutting edge skills training techniques and insights from some of the most respected names in the game. This hands-on, interactive workshop is a…
Which ShadowBall is right for you?
Choose from three Shadowball Rugby Ball styles.
- Developing – passing and catching speed, reaction time, accuracy, agility and efficiency – left and right handed.
- Improving – passing, throwing, catching and receiving skills and techniques – left and right handed.
- Building – strength, stamina, endurance, reaction time and confidence.
- Enhancing – ball handling proficiency, hand eye coordination, aim and ball awareness – left and right handed.
- Strengthening – passing and catching muscles both left and right sides.
- Perfecting – foot positioning, hand positioning, passing, receiving, catching and throwing.