Glenwood High Officially has the best Rugby Skills in South Africa, Click here to view results
The ShadowBall is scientifically proven to increase a player’s passing and catching accuracy by as much as 266% in just 4 weeks.
A South African product, this rebounding rugby ball is protected under South African Registered Design, available exclusively through ShadowBall.
Designed according to IRB size 5 rugby ball specifications, weighing 410 – 460 grams and measuring 58 – 62 cm in diameter, the ShadowBall Pro is the only rugby ball that enables you to perform realistic personal repetition training – anytime, anywhere,without a partner to train with and in a technically correct manner.
Which ShadowBall is right for you?
Choose from three Shadowball Rugby Ball styles.
- Developing – passing and catching speed, reaction time, accuracy, agility and efficiency – left and right handed.
- Improving – passing, throwing, catching and receiving skills and techniques – left and right handed.
- Building – strength, stamina, endurance, reaction time and confidence.
- Enhancing – ball handling proficiency, hand eye coordination, aim and ball awareness – left and right handed.
- Strengthening – passing and catching muscles both left and right sides.
- Perfecting – foot positioning, hand positioning, passing, receiving, catching and throwing.