Makgatle Primary School has been named the champion in the 2019 ShadowBall Touch Rugby League – a local initiative to develop grassroots rugby at under-resourced schools in Hammanskraal. In partnership with Marstercard, Worldwide Partner of Rugby World Cup 2019TM, and Pick n Pay, 1200 girls and boys from 12 local primary schools were selected to join an eight-week touch rugby programme. The ShadowBall Pass Booster programme…
The ShadowBall is scientifically proven to increase a player’s passing and catching accuracy by as much as 266% in just 4 weeks.
Protected under South African, Irish & European Registered Design.
Available exclusively through ShadowBall.
Designed according to World Rugby Board specifications for a rugby ball, to simulate technically correct pass & catch training.
Which ShadowBall is right for you?
Choose from three Shadowball Rugby Ball styles.
- Developing – passing and catching speed, reaction time, accuracy, agility and efficiency – left and right handed.
- Improving – passing, throwing, catching and receiving skills and techniques – left and right handed.
- Building – strength, stamina, endurance, reaction time and confidence.
- Enhancing – ball handling proficiency, hand eye coordination, aim and ball awareness – left and right handed.
- Strengthening – passing and catching muscles both left and right sides.
- Perfecting – foot positioning, hand positioning, passing, receiving, catching and throwing.