We had the privilege of sharing our mission with the nation on Soweto TV. Enjoy the interview below.
The ShadowBall is scientifically proven to increase a player’s passing and catching accuracy by as much as 266% in just 4 weeks.
A South African product, this rebounding rugby ball is protected under South African Registered Design, available exclusively through ShadowBall.
Designed according to IRB size 5 rugby ball specifications, weighing 410 – 460 grams and measuring 58 – 62 cm in diameter, the ShadowBall Pro is the only rugby ball that enables you to perform realistic personal repetition training – anytime, anywhere,without a partner to train with and in a technically correct manner.
Round 2 of the Nashua Rugby Skills Project is well underway and you can see how the schools a fairing up against each other. Click here to view the leaderboard. This week HS Nelsruit is leading with 281 Points, in second place is Paarl Boys High and in third place Pearsons High School. Things change fast…
Things are hotting up as round 2 of the Nashua Rugby Skills Project kicks off. We have some awesome photo galleries and results. If you would like to enter your school register on the Nashua Rugby Skills web site today. If you just want to follow along register on the site and have a look…
Which ShadowBall is right for you?
Choose from three Shadowball Rugby Ball styles.
- Developing – passing and catching speed, reaction time, accuracy, agility and efficiency – left and right handed.
- Improving – passing, throwing, catching and receiving skills and techniques – left and right handed.
- Building – strength, stamina, endurance, reaction time and confidence.
- Enhancing – ball handling proficiency, hand eye coordination, aim and ball awareness – left and right handed.
- Strengthening – passing and catching muscles both left and right sides.
- Perfecting – foot positioning, hand positioning, passing, receiving, catching and throwing.