The Springbok Women’s Sevens team will be aiming for 2020 Olympic Games glory in Tokyo, and their call for fresh talent has landed them Randpark Ridge’s very own sports all-rounder Steffi Brink. Namibian-born Brink is part of Springbok Women’s Sevens coach Paul Delport’s rebuilding drive to strengthen the team and enable them to qualify for the Olympics…
The ShadowBall is scientifically proven to increase a player’s passing and catching accuracy by as much as 266% in just 4 weeks.
A South African product, this rebounding rugby ball is protected under South African Registered Design, available exclusively through ShadowBall.
Designed according to IRB size 5 rugby ball specifications, weighing 410 – 460 grams and measuring 58 – 62 cm in diameter, the ShadowBall Pro is the only rugby ball that enables you to perform realistic personal repetition training – anytime, anywhere,without a partner to train with and in a technically correct manner.
Which ShadowBall is right for you?
Choose from three Shadowball Rugby Ball styles.
- Developing – passing and catching speed, reaction time, accuracy, agility and efficiency – left and right handed.
- Improving – passing, throwing, catching and receiving skills and techniques – left and right handed.
- Building – strength, stamina, endurance, reaction time and confidence.
- Enhancing – ball handling proficiency, hand eye coordination, aim and ball awareness – left and right handed.
- Strengthening – passing and catching muscles both left and right sides.
- Perfecting – foot positioning, hand positioning, passing, receiving, catching and throwing.