World renowned Ref Rasta Rashivenge joined us to upskill some incredibly bright kids from Lacreuse Community Rugby Project and take a ShadowBall Challenge. Alongside Mitsubishi SA General Manager Nic Campbell and Gcobani Bobo, some good work was done. Hosted by Trinityhouse School Randpark Ridge at the ShadowBall Academy. This rugby skills development day focussed on…
The ShadowBall is scientifically proven to increase a player’s passing and catching accuracy by as much as 266% in just 4 weeks.
Protected under South African, Irish & European Registered Design.
Available exclusively through ShadowBall.
Designed according to World Rugby Board specifications for a rugby ball, to simulate technically correct pass & catch training.
Which ShadowBall is right for you?
Choose from three Shadowball Rugby Ball styles.
- Developing – passing and catching speed, reaction time, accuracy, agility and efficiency – left and right handed.
- Improving – passing, throwing, catching and receiving skills and techniques – left and right handed.
- Building – strength, stamina, endurance, reaction time and confidence.
- Enhancing – ball handling proficiency, hand eye coordination, aim and ball awareness – left and right handed.
- Strengthening – passing and catching muscles both left and right sides.
- Perfecting – foot positioning, hand positioning, passing, receiving, catching and throwing.