Our Goal – raise funds to feed 100 families for 1 month
SA Cares For Life operates in the poorest of the poor areas. They serve families living in dire poverty.
With the Covid 19 Lockdown these poor families are literally starving. What SA Cares For Life most needs now is food, nappies and milk. They have so many people who are hungry.
People who would normally be able to look after their families by doing low income, day to day jobs are completely locked out from earning during lockdown.
We are trying to help families as much as we can with a R200 food pack, so they can buy the following items. 10KG Maize, 2,5 kg Sugar, 2,5 Kg flour (for vetkoek etc.), Oil, Salt, Tea, 1 kg Soya Mince. This helps to feed a family for a week.
“The most difficult thing is to look your kids in the eye and tell them you do not have food for them for tonight”.
– Sanet Fagan, SA Cares For Life CEO
Buy a Viralmed skills support package or make a donation.
Proceeds from every Viralmed skills & immune support package contribute towards this goal.
3 fantastic prize hampers
Prize hampers valued at R 1600 each
Watch how the pros do it
Terms and conditions
- If you enter the competition you consent to your results being published online
- Judging will take place by ShadowBall. Leaders on the leaderboard will be contacted to verify their scores online by a judge from ShadowBall. Judges will ask players to repeat their leading scores on video. Players who cannot repeat their score whilst being judged will be removed from the leaderboard.
- You do consent to us publishing any results, videos and images of the attempt to make the leaderboard
- You are 18 years or older and consent to use images online or you have received permission. Form your parent or guardian to enter the competition
- The Judges decision is final on all scores